Saturday, September 25, 2010

Eliz Watanabe


Hey, Yall keeping up with Eliz Watanabe? Here is a note from her:


Hey Everybody,

I wanted to notify you of the shows I have today all at once so you know how to plan your day. I have 3 shows today and unfortunately I won't be singing tomorrow at Cascadia due to a real life event I have to go to. The first one is the grand reopening of Verona Knights owned by Calista Lexico and ceejay Ghostaltar. I hope you will come out and support them in their reopening. The second show is at the Realm of the Emerald Mountains right after the mer auction they will be having. The auction is to get a date with some beautiful mermaid or handsome merman and it starts at 2:00pm. The last show I will be doing is at Endeavour Cove where they have excellent shopping and boating. Times and locations to follow at the end of this notecard.

Now for a bit of Eliz news. I have had to make some changes in my singing schedule unfortunately. As some of you know, i work full time at a job outside of second life that is highly demanding and stressfull (someone has to bring home the bacon). I wish I could just sing all day but I can't. We recently changed our work hours and I have been working 9.5 hour days along with the 45 minute drive each way. I was stretching myself pretty thin, trying to work and sing and do everything else I need to do. So for the time being I will only be singing on the weekends. I really hated to make this change because I have been singing at some wonderful venues for a long time during the week who have supported me through thick and thin but I had to in order to be able to keep singing at all. This change will give me the ability to concentrate on giving you guys better quality shows when I am not so stressed out all the time. I am also working on some plans for the future so stay tuned for those.

Hope to see you all there
Eliz :)


11:00am Verona Knights - semi formal dress
􀀎

3:00pm Realm of the Emerald Mountains - if you would like to dress up, come as a mermaid or merman or some other medeival wear
􀀏

7:00pm Endeavour Cove
􀀐

No comments:

Post a Comment