Saturday, January 15, 2011

Molly Serpente at Alafia Country Escape


Molly Serpente is singing now over at Alafia Country Escape! Molly does a great show you will want to check it out.
Here's what her profile says:

I am an SL live singer. In RL, I sing for the Mayors events, city events, and I sing for an advertisement agency doing commercials for radio and TV. I have been to several places and recorded the flip sides to Karaoke CD's for Soundchoice, Star, Chartbusters, DKG, Monster Hits, All Hits, Sunfly, and Sweet Georgia Brown. Also I have been on stage with Martina McBride and sang with her. My goal is to make your heart and soul feel and absorb what comes out of my mouth. Come see! :)

You can hear some songs over at here Trax display. Just click HERE for a slurl.

No comments:

Post a Comment