Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ghostwalker Schwarz


DJing at Dumplings today was Ghostwalker Schwarz. Ghostwalker is one of the many Country DJs in Secondlife.

Here is what his bio says:

Hello,
My name is Ghostwalker Schwarz. I am a live DJ here on secondlife. I play mainly Country but also do Classic Rock. I do take request when I am working but only in the genre of the event I am currently in. I like to have a lot of fun and love my music. Helping other people to have fun is what really makes me happy, especially making sure they have an awesome time while I DJ. So now it is time to party and have a great time. I look forward to meeting you and seeing you at my events. If you would like to join my DJ group so you know where I am working feel free to IM me.


"There are no strangers on Secondlife, just friends I have not met yet".

Thank You,
Ghostwalker Schwarz

Send him an IM to see where he's at next!

No comments:

Post a Comment