Monday, June 28, 2010

Pepper Curie


This is DJ Pepper over at the Lighthouse Island Event.
Her BIO reads:

DJ Pepper

I have been in SL since 2004, with 6 years of DJ experience in-world with radio stations and independently at various clubs in SL. Music range is from all genre's and specialty favorites is Country Western, Classic Rock, Oldies, and 80's. My DJ business here is presently working at Silver Dollar which is SL's original and oldest Country Western Saloon...along with Lighthouse Island, which offers excellent LIVE entertainment. I am also a minister and have been for the 6 years here in which I perform wedding ceremonies, adoption ceremonies and memorials. My RL experience (since 1991) of being a DJ has brought to SL perfection in DJ services to all different events and parties. As my motto is "Music is the heart of the soul" and want to bring that to you to enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment